More Rugged. More Refined. More Ranger®.
Defined by determination. For every job and every passion, RANGER XP® 1000 packs industry leading load capacities, big power, all-day comfort and unrelenting toughness so you can finish big jobs, tackle tough trails and outlast the longest days.
- Sport Roof & Polaris® Pro 4,500 lb Pro HD Winch
- Nivomat Suspension
- Arched A-Arms
- Premium Texas Embroidered Seats and Box Badging
- 900W Stator
- Sport Roof & Polaris Pro 4,500 lb Pro HD Winch
- Engineered For Work: When you combine 13 in. of ground clearance with a strong armor under-body skid plate you've got a UTV that can conquer any terrain to complete any job and get you to the uncharted terrain to pursue the passion that drives you.
- Designed For Comfort: Purpose-built Pro-PVT clutch delivers ultra-smooth engagement, and with 3 drive mode throttle control, the rider can choose the ride mode for the task at hand. Combine the smooth ride with premium automotive-style interior fit and finish, an all-new steering wheel, and plush seating to deliver all-day comfort.
- Built To Last: The rigid one-piece chassis paired with a strong under-body skid plate and massive front bumper makes this beast ready to handle any terrain. The sealed bushings and bearings deliver lasting performance and quieter operation. All this combined with the ability to add Factory Choice Packages makes RANGER XP 1000 the most capable work partner.
- Load-Adaptive Suspension: Experience the innovation of Nivomat Suspension while loading up your RANGER. As more cargo is loaded, shocks are automatically adjusted to support added weight to give you the smoothest ride.
- Haul The Crew: Embroidered Texas Edition leather seats for you and up to two passengers. Plush seats with durable material for all-day riding.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 999cc
- Drive System Type: High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.75 x 54.25 x 12.5 in (93.3 x 137.8 x 31.75 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 1,956 lb (887.2 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lb / 1,000 lb (N/A kg / 453.6 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.5 gal (43.5 L)
- Ground Clearance: 13 in (33 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 152 x 62.5 x 78 in. (386 x 158 x 198 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,750 lb (793.8 kg)
- Person Capacity: 6
- Wheelbase: 113 in (287 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Standard
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: Independent, Arched Lower A-arms, 11 in (27.9 cm) of Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 2,500 lb (1,133.9 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Dual-sweep Analog Dials w/ 4" LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 55W low/ 60W high, LED Tail
- Other Standard Features: Sport Roof, Polaris(R) PRO HD 4,500 Lb. Winch, Arched A-Arms, Load-Adaptive Suspension, 900W Stator, Premium Cut & Sew Seats with Embroidered Branding, Premium Steering Wheel and Interior Accents, Polaris Pulse Electrical System (6 position)
- Rear Suspension: Independent, Arched Lower A-arms, 10" (25.4 cm) of Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
Tires / Wheels
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Front Tires: 27 x 9-12; Maxxis MU51
- Rear Tires: 27 x 11-12; Maxxis MU52
- Wheels: Aluminum Black Xcelerator 2.0
The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol/ drugs don't mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2020 Polaris Industries Inc.